Square Shower 900mm 1 Door + Liner + Tray Set
- Sliding door made from 5mm toughened safety glass manufactured and tested to comply with New Zealand safety standards to NZ/AS 2208.1996
- Magnetic door seal keeps water inside your shower where it belongs
- Aluminum frame with durable Polished Aluminum finish
- Hygienic one-piece acrylic wall linings are easy to clean with no corner joins
- Available with optional moulded shower caddy which is reversible for Left or Right-hand wall installation.
- Solid 3.2mm pure acrylic shower tray, this sturdy acrylic shower tray is rigid and fully self-supported
- 40mm wall upstand allows for a watertight seal between tray and liner
- Tested to drain up to 40 litres per minute yet provide a safe & slip resistant surface
Rear Waste Only
Giving you more space at an affordable price
Perfect for that touch of individuality in your bathroom, or ideal for cosy spaces with limited room for swinging doors, our Collesuim Showers’ corner entry and curved ergonomics will suit almost any bathroom you might imagine.
- Gliding safety glass doors comply with New Zealand safety standards NZ/AS 2208.1996 safety glazing standards for shower screens
- Aluminum frame in highly polished Chrome finish
- White powder coat finish (please contact to confirm availability)
- Acrylic one-piece wall liner with optional shower caddy mould for soaps and shampoos
- Curved acrylic tray with corner waste and wall upstand for a watertight seal
- Compatible with our easy-clean wastes available separately
This Curved Shower 1000mm Chrome Complete Set Collesium model is our 4th Generation curved design shower unit.
Improvements in our design have resulted in a stronger, more robust shower – able to take the tests of New Zealand family life.
- Improved double-carriage wheel assembly with upstand eliminates the chance of the door derailing from the track while keeping an easy smooth glide
- Easy cleaning – all plastic construction with no metal bearings to rust or corrode
- Doors and panels made of 6mm toughened safety glass tested to meet New Zealand standards
- Magnetically sealed doors to keep water inside the shower where it belongs
- Secure chrome handles
- Optional shower caddy can be moulded into the acrylic liner for an easy-to-clean storage solution – no need for fixings that may compromise the water-proofing or cleanliness of your shower